Below you can register flights that you have flown with Icelandair in the past 12 months within the period of your Saga Club registration. If you are a new Saga Club member you can register flights that you have flown with Icelandair up to 6 months prior to your enrollment. You can follow your Saga Point registrations in your Point Status overview. The registration is automatic and can take up to 6 weeks.
- The Saga Club Number is 10 characters which are shown on your Saga card
- Flight number is a three digit number
- Flight Ticket number is a ten digit number on the E-ticket or flight ticket
- Flight date is the date when the flight was flown
- Members can register Saga Points for flights flown in the past 12 months within their period of their Saga Club registration.
- New members can register Saga Points for flights flown 180 days prior to registration to the Saga Club.
- It is not possible to register Saga Points with other airlines or other Saga Club partners
Good to remember
- The registration form only registers one flight leg at a time. You must thus register both your flight out and your flight back separately.
- To make sure that Saga Points are registered automatically Saga Club members must make sure to register their Saga Club number in their booking.
- Members of Saga Club only get Saga Points for flights that they themselves fly.